ADVICE TO parents
For the proper functioning of the esf
- Have your card or ticket with you before going to a group or private lesson.
- Present or give the card / ticket corresponding to the day and time of the lesson to the instructor at the beginning of each lesson.
- Get to group or private lessons on time, minutes of lateness will be lost minutes of lesson time
- Have a ski pass to go to your lesson
- Be well equipped and covered.
- Fraudulent use of a card will result in its immediate withdrawal.
- No duplicate will be issued if the card is lost.
- esf does not accept any liability for any property or personal accidents that may occur.
- Weather conditions, mechanical lift failures or anything out of the esf's control cannot be attributed to the instructors. No refund will be made for time changes or cancellation of lessons for reasons beyond our control.