To ensure the EFFICIENT OPERATION OF ESF, WE ASK THAT YOU KINDLY TO COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING RULES:
Please also take note of the following information:
- Please ensure you bring your booking card / confirmation to your group or private lesson.
- Please give your booking ticket to the instructor at the beginning of each lesson, for the relevant day and time.
- Report on time to your meeting point for your lesson (any delayed minutes are part of the lesson).
- Ensure you have the correct lift pass and have it with you.
- Be properly equipped and insured.
- Fraudulent card use will lead to its withdrawal.
- No duplicate card will be issued in case of loss or theft.
- The ESF accept no liability for property loss, damage or personal accidents that may occur to students.
- Weather conditions, breakdowns of lifts or any other accidents beyond the control of ESF that result in cancellations to lessons, no refund will be made.